Stealth Commissions Dominate Youtube To Make Instant Commissions
Stealth Commissions comprises of 8 in-depth training modules covering everything you need to know in relation to profiting from videos and looking professional from the initial stages. Inside Steath Commissions, you’ll watch over Ben’s Shoulder as he builds a Youtube channel from scratch where he shares his ranking formula that you can copy and start pulling automated traffic and sales. Stealth Commission is a step-by-step video training backed up with downloadable PDF and checklist that shows you exactly how to rank YouTube videos. Covers from coming up with Thumbnails and titles that grab attention to ensure your videos get the views it deserves and helps you make sales in return. Stealth commissions Will show you exactly how to rank Youtube videos, get them clicked, watched and buy products within your videos to generate automatic traffic and sales.
Who is Stealth Commissions for?
- Anyone selling online.
- Those who hate writing but love video.
- Someone who is looking to build loyal fans.
- Someone starting out promoting JVZoo products.
- Someone who cannot afford to pay for paid traffic.
- Someone who wants to generate leads and make sales.
- Advanced marketers who want to diversify their traffic sources.
- Need direct help from someone already successful? This is for you.
- Want to get highly profitable keywords without researching yourself? Get it.
Here’s A Taster Of What You’ll Get Inside Stealth Commission :
- Module #1: Longtail Keywords. In this module, Ben reveals the keyword tool he is using to find longtail keywords while creating his videos. It covers the Basics of SEO to make it easy to understand and implement.
- Module #2: Activating Your Channel. It’s time to reach the world. Let’s do this!. This module will help you create your first channel even if you are not a techie. Overview: How to activate Your Channel, What to call Your Channel and why, The Various Creator studio tabs you need to Know.
- Module #3: Customizing Your YouTube Channel. Broken down into 5 parts: Customizing your YouTube Channel, Adding social links to make you easily gather more fans, Optimizing your channel keywords to get relevant organic traffic from YouTube and Google, Unlocking your Custom channelURL and Thumbnails, Creating Your Channel Trailer for new visitors to your channel.
- Module #4: Digging for Longtail Gold. It goes into detail on why you should be using long-tail keywords. Here is the Breakdown: The real digging, Comprising your Keyword list, The alphabet soup technique, Spying on your Competition, Dominating your competition.
- Module #5: Creating Your Very First YouTube Video. By now, you already have a channel trailer at this stage. You should start getting subscribers and getting some views on your Videos. It’s time to start creating. Okay, Creators!. Overview: Get a target keyword, record the video and Upload it to your channel, How to record your videos.(You don’t even need a camera or show your face), The Software to record screen videos, Why consistency is the key, What to say in your videos.
- Module #6: Video Intros and Outros. These are very Important and somehow ignored. An intro gives people a reason to watch your videos by grabbing their attention with some cool animation. On the other hand, an outro mostly should call people to action. Things like subscribing, clicking your links in the video description and more.
- Module #7: On-page SEO. The ranking factors you should be knowing before you hit publish.(Used some of the tactics to get this article ranked on Google and this Video ranked on YouTube). Divided into 5 parts: On-page SEO basics, Descriptions, tags, playlist, Creating custom thumbnails, Renaming your captions, Socially sharing.
- Module #8: Off-Page SEO. There are some other factors that you need to know to get your video ranked. Pro Tip: My Takeaways Off Page for your articles(additional bonuses available if you buy through my affiliate link), Use external links from authority sites, Make your content shareable(Note the sharing buttons in this article? Give me a share please), Engage with comments, Make your website load faster.